Heights Express will be unavailable from August 23 through August 25. It will also be unavailable on September 15, and September 28 and 29.
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes!
Heights Express is a new drop-off catering service that simplifies online ordering by using a streamlined, mobile-friendly platform that accepts credit card and P-card payments. Heights Express replaces Dining Services' Eagle Express and the Webfood ordering system.
With 24 hours notice and free direct drop-off service, catering your next meeting or event couldn't be simpler. Heights Express offers the following popular menu options, as well as convenient payment through credit cards and P-cards.
Next Day Selections:
Breakfast and lunch packages and platters to suit a variety of tastes and types of events.
A range of creative break and reception platters including crudités, cheese and crackers, shrimp cocktail, and more.
8:00 a.m.–5:45 p.m., Monday through Friday
Heights Express is available for on-campus Boston College faculty and staff events only. All orders must be a minimum of $30.00. There is no room setup and therefore no room setup charge.
- Clicking the link above will take you to Portal to log in with your BC username and password. You'll then be redirected to the online ordering system.
- Create an order name (ex.: "Office Lunch"), then select a delivery date and time.
- On the order form, select your delivery location from the drop down menu and enter the room number. Make your menu selections and when you have finished click "Add Items to Cart" at the top or bottom of the page.
If you do not see menu items on this page, please go back to select a valid delivery time (24 hours notice, delivering Monday–Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.).
- On the shopping cart page, you may edit or remove items and add delivery instructions. Click “Proceed to Checkout” when you are done making changes.
- You will be taken to a payment page, which is secure to keep your information confidential. Pay for this order by credit card or P-card and agree to the terms and conditions confirming that you are a Boston College employee.
- If you do not complete payment info, the order is cancelled and you'll need to start over.
- If you need assistance with your order, contact Heights Catering at (617) 552-3175.